Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Friday!

Print This Post

Well, I am back and well rested. Shawn and I went with a group of family and friends to Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells. Great place and a great deal this time of year! Thank you, again to Mom for taking such great care of the shop!




I can see why adding pictures is hard for Mom. I had great plans to add pictures today from her camera and I can't figure it out; need a different cord, I guess. Today is my sister, Heidi's, grand opening of her very own salon in Denham. It is an adorable place. I hope to post the pics sometime this weekend yet. If you have time today, take the drive. Her open house is until 6pm. Go west of Sturgeon Lake on Farm to Market Road about 6 miles. Turn left on Denham Road and continue for about 2 miles. Cross over the bridge and you will see her cute yellow cottage on the left, The Happy Scissor Beauty Shoppe.
In the meantime, below are some pictures of fabrics that arrived this week...




Photo 2: This is a great new line called "About Town" by Robert Kaufman. I think it is calling for a great tote bag to be made from it!
Photo 3: These adorable fabrics are from Robert Kaufman's "Forest Fun" line. I ordered it mostly for the goofy moose.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all three new lines! I picked up a yard each of the green flower and brown polka dot (shocking I know!!) I am using them to display my purses at the shoppe. P.S. Who is that moose anyways I want to be friends with him...has anyone else seen brother bear?? Those moose are hilarious!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete