Friday, January 29, 2010

Beat the Winter Blues....

Print This Post
Ohh, the winter blues... here at Seams Like Home Quilt Shop, we celebrate Christmas in July, so this year why not celebrate
Summer (or July) in January/ February?
After all, coundn't we use a little summer warmth this time of year?

So stop in and stock up for some great projects to keep your spirits up as the temperature continues to dip.
Saturday, January 30th : 9am-2pm
Monday, February 2nd: noon-5pm
Tuesday, February 3rd: 10am-5pm
Savings on:
20% off all juvenile and baby panels and prints
($4.80 for panels and $6..79-$7.59 per yard on prints) Why not make a few extra baby quilts this winter to have on hand for upcoming baby showers?
Over 50 new bolts added to the $5/yard clearance area
Quality fabrics, marked down. What a great way to save on backings!
With a $50 minimum purchase receive a 20% off coupon for long arm quiliting at Backwoods Quilting. A great way to get a few quilt tops completed this winter.

1 comment:

  1. thanks melissa i am now truly addicted. Yesterday I finished Oct- through January blocks! I am so glad you offered this and I am having so much fun.They are not perfect but I have to say they are fun and I have impressed myself because as a newbie, I didnt think I could make such nice blocks.I am really enjoying the history lessons in Elanor's book too, we are a very patriotic family and have several members still in service. This is such a perfect way to learn, thank you!

    ReplyDelete